At Tigerbox.com.au we are committed to protecting your privacy and take great care in protecting the information that you provide us!
Collection of personal information
When you create a Tigerbox.com.au account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
The personal information we collect from you may be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased via tigerbox.com.au
- To communicate with you during the delivery process of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- When you become a registered user of the tigerbox.com.au website, we'll also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional information from time to time. You can opt out of receiving marketing information from us anytime by unsubscribing.
Updating your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account via the My Account section of the Tiger Box website.
Security of your personal information
We assure you that all information we collect will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
When purchasing from tigerbox.com.au, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of personal information
We value our customers and will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Tiger Box website.
There may be some exceptional circumstances for disclosing your personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
tigerbox.com.au is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Complaints about breaches of security
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by tigerbox.com.au, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and all attempts will be made to resolve the matter.